At The Griffin Law Firm, our focus is on you and what we can do to make your situation better.
We'll help you manage the natural stress that comes with defending against an allegation using these three principles:
- Predictable Pricing: We use flat-rate pricing almost exclusively so that you know, from the beginning of the engagement, exactly how much this will cost you
- Outcome Predictability and Certainty: No one can guarantee a specific result or outcome to your case, and we can't either. But we understand your need for it, and will never miss an opportunity to secure it for you.
- Responsiveness: We don't ever want you waiting on us- wondering what we're doing, or what is happening with your case. We communicate with you via phone, email, and text message and try to return or acknowledge questions within 24 hours.
At The Griffin Law Firm, we understand your cases because we are veterans ourselves. Visit the links below to learn more about our team.
The Griffin Law Firm provides aggressive representation in any instance where a service member or veteran needs to defend themselves against adverse actions or allegations by the Federal Government. We also defend allegations by the Commonwealth of Virginia, saving our clients the expense of hiring two attorneys. We are ready to go anywhere in the world to represent our clients. Let us make your problem, our problem.
- Criminal Defense
- Military Defense
- Virginia Criminal Defense
- Military law
What are our values?
We are committed to giving a voice to Active Duty and Reserve members and Veterans facing adverse action or criminal allegations by the government.
We believe in a client-centered approach that prioritizes the needs of our clients and focuses on developing comprehensive resolution of legal issues in the context of their lives and futures.
We are committed to providing competent and zealous representation from responsive attorneys who adhere to a client-centered approach. If you're in need of a dynamic, reliable, and vigorous attorney, give us a call right away for a FREE consultation!
Mon - Fri | 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat & Sun | Closed
Hours by Appointment Only
- American Express
- Has onsite services
- Has restroom
- Has wheelchair accessible elevator
- Has wheelchair accessible entrance
- Has wheelchair accessible restroom
- Has wheelchair accessible seating
- Is owned by veterans
- Is sanitizing between customers
- Requires appointments
- Requires masks staff
- Welcomes LGBT
Why Choose The Griffin Law Firm?
Honest & Straightforward Legal Counsel
Dedicated Exclusively to Military Criminal Defense
Affordable Access to Justice for Clients Across the World
Accessible & Responsive to Clients 24/7